Our client in the networking space is looking for an Accounting Manager to support their fastest growing business unit.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and oversee end to end accounting including:
- Month-end close
- Supply chain accounting
- Inter-company accounting
- Limited FX accounting
- Elimination entries
- Limited revenue/deferred revenue
- Prepare journals and reconciliations
- Review journals prepared by staff accountants
- Manage the non-standard deal review meetings and track non-standard revenue items
- Perform monthly and quarterly SOX controls
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects, including but not limited to, new entity enablement, new business models, operation automation, etc.
- Liaise with Company counterparts to ensure correct accounting and processes are being followed
- Craft and build partnerships with cross functional teams to allow for timely completion of projects and knowledge sharing.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA preferred)
- Background in public accounting
- Capable of working cross functionally with teams and commit to deadlines, cultivating a positive work environment
- Ability to prioritize and actively manage competing deliverables to meet business commitments and partners' expectations
- Great teammate, capable of dealing with complex issues