Director of Accounting, Private Wealth Management
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee accounting operations for Private Wealth Management (PWM) segment
- Oversee PWM month- and quarter-end closing process
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of reporting for PWM; oversee the preparation and communication of PWM’s monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports, including regulatory reports
- Lead the relationship with PWM business unit and subdivisions thereof, provide timely reporting and other requested financial information
- Lead technical accounting research for PWM complex accounting matters
- Ensure compliance with ASC 606, Revenue Recognition
- Key liaison for the stand alone audit of broker-dealer
- Key liaison with external auditors during the audits and quarterly reviews for the PWM-related areas, the regulators for their examinations of the PWM-related areas, as well as internal auditors.
- Play a key role in system implementations that impact PWM accounting
- Ensure maintenance of effective internal controls and appropriate accounting procedures for PWM, including evaluation of processes and controls for compliance with SOX 404.
- Support special projects.
- Recruit, manage, and develop a strong, performance-oriented PWM accounting organization, capable of actively and effectively engaging and growing with the business.
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Bonus + Strong Benefits
- Monthly gym stipend
- Subsidized cafeteria
- 401k match – 100% of the first 3%
- Fun Events
- Employee Volunteer program