Director of FP&A – Ops, R&D, and G&A Finance
The Director will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development. This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high performers who have experience working for Wall Street firms and leading SaaS companies and who have attended top business schools.
This role will have 3 Financial Analysts as direct reports, with dotted-line supervision of two other analysts on the team.
- Interface with the Operations, R&D and G&A organizations to develop monthly forecasts and ensure spending in accordance with budgets
- Building deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting – analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Assist with evaluation of potential strategic M&A opportunities
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Management of 3 direct reports
- 8 – 10 years of experience in corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Experience in supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
- Experience with a fast-growing company, navigating growth to $1B in sales is preferred
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, SAP, Anaplan, or Netsuite
- High proficiency in Excel – building financial and decision support models
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.