Director of Global Sales Compensation and Commissions
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Cycle, this role will be responsible for leading Sales Commissions and will be an integral business partner in the design and support of our sales compensation plans. This individual will be strategic, analytical, execution oriented, be an effective communicator, and serve as a hands-on expert, interacting and collaborating with business partners in multiple groups.
- We are looking for someone to be part of building a world class sales compensation program that is the gold standard, scalable, with robust programs and systems.
- Initial areas of focus for this role will include comp plan modeling and analysis, costing, administration,compliance, and maintenance and execution of the commission system.
- Understand and align with the strategic initiatives and focus of the business through the global comp plans and design process
- Help create, review, approve and distribute comp plans
- Build and implement sales compensation governance plans and processes
- Maintain and manage the commission tool, assist in training the sales org and new hires
- Model scenarios for strategic decisions for fiscal planning, program shifts, new initiatives, exceptions, spiff programs
- Provide recommendations and best practice for policy
- Create and manage to an annual budget
- Manage and interface with external and internal auditors, provide analysis and comprehensive best practice audit programs through new developments or changes.
- Calculate, review, approve monthly commissions
- Handle queries, disputes and provide customer service to our sales org
- Help improve and create processes to scale
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years related experience preferred, which includes leading design, implementation, and management of sales compensation programs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting required
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Xactly or equivalent SPM software a must
- Working knowledge of SFDC
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manager multiple priorities and tasks in parallel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience presenting to executives