Director of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Finance
The Company is seeking a Director of Manufacturing and Supply Chain FP&A. This is a high-profile role that will help lead the business through short-term and long-term strategic initiatives by partnering with leaders across functions to identify and measure cost reductions, drive improved management reporting and metrics, and support them to make strategic decisions on investment and growth opportunities.
- Drive an essential strategic initiative for product cost reductions, provide reporting on progress, and identify improvements for a more efficient and/or systematic approach to monitoring.
- Business partner with operations executive staff, and build trusted relationships with
- Reinforce existing, and identify new, financial targets and drive global monthly forecast and actuals reporting for the manufacturing business.
- Manage the cadence of reporting for relevant manufacturing metrics, gross margins, department spending, absorption and overhead to draw meaningful business conclusions to recommend courses of action.
- Lead operations finance team, mentor and develop staff for their performance and professional growth, and promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality and timeliness.
- Prepare for and participate in monthly and quarterly business reviews with executive management.
- Work cross-functionally to provide finance support that focuses on growth and profitability of the business. Suggest solutions, resulting implications, key actions and strategic implications
- Develop and/or enhance existing financial models to enable robust and dynamic financial planning on a rolling basis.
- Partner with R&D finance team to support financial and data-driven aspects of Engineering and Product Management including total cost investment, return on investment, and go-to-market strategy.
- Proactively work to identify, assess and manage financial risks.
- Lead continuous improvement of financial systems and processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 10+ years’ relevant finance experience
- Significant experience in manufacturing environments and an understanding of cost accounting principles
- Demonstrated leadership ability with regards to direct supervision of a team and coordinating multiple people and projects, as well as cross-functional business partnering and influence.
- Excellent analytical, modeling, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Oracle Financial Applications and reporting analysis tools such as Oracle Inventory, Oracle Business Intelligence, and Hyperion Essbase
- CPA, CMA, or MBA preferred
- Experience in a multicultural, global environment preferred