Director of Sales Finance
- Act as the Finance Business Partner to our Sales & Marketing organization on a global basis
- Assist in completion of the GTM quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting processes, operating plan variance analyses, and special projects
- Partner with Sales Strategy to enhance detailed financial models, track, and analyze financial S&M KPIs, uncover trends and assess current and future business risks and opportunities
- Work collaboratively with accounting during monthly close cycles to ensure all accruals are accurate and up-to-date
- Own the corporate SaaS revenue forecast including variance analysis on a monthly basis, forecast updates and providing revenue scenario analyses
- Reconcile and forecast billings for deferred revenue and cash flow guidance
- Lead quarterly CFO/Board KPI presentations consisting of business-critical high growth SaaS Metrics (ARR, Churn, Productivity, Customers, etc.)
- Spearhead “outside the box” analysis to drive alignment on corporate goals
- Stay current with the latest SaaS industry trends and corresponding metrics
- Lead a team of finance professionals
- Act as a mentor / coach / developer of talent
- Oversee the work of your team and ensure quality and accuracy of deliverables
- 8+ years of FP&A experience around high growth tech companies, including some public company experience and familiarity with the software industry (and SaaS) strongly preferred. Investment banking or consulting experience a potential substitute for FP&A experience.
- Strong understanding of financial statement analysis, accounting, and corporate finance concepts required. Must have excellent Microsoft Excel and data modeling skills
- Demonstrated previous leadership experience, including managing, building, leading and recognizing high performing teams with diverse levels of expertise
- Superior communication skills with experience in developing credibility and influence across the Company through both quality of work product and proactive relationship-building with key business partners
- Inclination to seek simplicity in finding solutions to complicated problems.
- Ability to stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, including ASC-606
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Creative, innovative, confident, flexible and enthusiastic to assume responsibility and accountability
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, and Anaplan