Finance Lead (Sr FA or Finance Manager)
Our client, a VC backed start-up in the Real Estate industry, is looking for a Finance lead (reporting directly to the VP of Finance). This is the first pure FP&A hire on the team! Our client is revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate market.
- Report, analyze and interpret financial and operating data for executive and business unit management
- Provide analytical support to management to include P&L projections/forecasts, scenario planning, ratio analysis and cost analysis related to business models
- Work with management to develop, monitor and report on key performance indicators for the business
- Assist with the development, preparation, and presentation of short- and long-range financial plans
- Provide support for preparation of quarterly Board of Director meetings
- You will report directly to the VP Finance of the Company and interact cross-functionally across all departments within the organization
- Partner closely with our VP of Finance to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- You are a spreadsheet guru with experience in analysis, forecasting, modeling, and planning. Ideally, you have worked in both banking and FP&A for a VC-backed company, or a division of a larger company.
- You have built or worked with acquisition models or company valuation models and understand the impactful assumptions around these models.
- You have experience working with planning and reporting systems, as well as building ad-hoc excel analyses and forecasting templates.
- You understand overall company reporting, business unit reporting, and departmental reporting processes, and have assisted with preparation of monthly or quarterly Board and/or executive management presentation decks.
- You are a self-starter who is motivated by the challenge of taking your knowledge and using it improve upon current reporting and create and execute robust financial models for a rapidly growing company.
- You are skilled in adapting to change and consistently seeking ways to add value to the organization.
- You are a problem-solver, naturally analytical and curious by nature, and diligent in researching data to help others make informed decisions.