Finance Manager (2)
Our Client, a leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry, is looking to hire two Finance Managers.
They are currently looking for an FP&A Manager to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team. This role will collaborate and partner with our Product Line(s) team and Finance leadership, providing business support, analysis and guidance.
The perfect candidate will have over 5 years of FP&A experience, at least 2 years in a Finance Manager role, an ability to thrive in a changing business environment, an energetic yet thoughtful mindset, and experience within a SAAS business environment.
- Lead the monthly and annual forecasting/budgeting, analysis and reporting for specific products
- Manage Product Line level financial statements, providing key data and analysis to inform resource allocation decisions.
- Create and/or maintain detailed and complex revenue actualizing/forecasting models. Be prepared to work through multiple sources of data and reports, manipulating and aggregating as needed.
- Collaborate with various functional management and lead finance initiatives. Help build alignment between functional areas.
- Provide various financial analyses and reporting as needed, and as business and role evolves.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Experience in managing or reporting full income statements and contribution analyses.
- 12+ years (or equivalent experience) in finance, accounting or business.
- 5+ years of FP&A and analytical experience.
- 2+ years in a role as Finance Manager.
- Excellent Excel and modeling skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- MBA, CPA or CFA
- Experience in a SAAS business
- Experience with Workday, Tableau, and SFDC