Finance Manager (Corp FP&A and OPEX)
We are looking for a highly motivated FP&A Manager to help build and drive financial insight, rigor and efficiency on our growing FP&A team. The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) will be responsible for coordination, consolidation, reporting and analysis of overall forecast process. Additionally, the role will also be responsible for leading the budgeting, forecasting and reporting for all fixed operating expenses including headcount. This role will manage two Senior Financial Analysts and report to the Sr. Manager, Opex and Corporate FP&A. We are looking for top performers that have distinguished technical and analytical backgrounds, are excellent collaborators and have the drive and judgment to work effectively and independently.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Partner with functional leaders across technology, marketing and G&A to drive accurate operating expense forecasting, analyze financial results and manage the overall budget
- Manage incremental investment requests and evaluate trade-off and ROI
- Lead and streamline monthly headcount forecast process
- Manage segment reporting and analysis including evaluating allocation methodology periodically
- Oversee the production of month-end close and forecast reporting packages.
- Prepare materials for key management meetings (Board presentations, All Hands and earnings release).
- Oversee FP&A wide communications including forecast calendar to ensure timely and accurate forecasts.
- Collaborate with Accounting/Revenue operations to drive cash flow forecasting and effective cash management.
- Collaborate with strategy team to support long range plans that align with corporate strategy, key investments and strategic success metrics.
- Manage day-to-day activities of two Sr. Analysts by ensuring timely project execution and provide general career development support.
- Support CFO, investor relations and other business leaders with ad-hoc requests.
- Support financing projects as part of the broader corporate strategy development and execution.
- BS degree in finance/economics with excellent academic record. MBA from top program required.
- 5 – 7 years of progressive roles in finance, strategic planning, investment banking or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operational goals.
- Strong financial modeling, presentation and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Strong command of financial statements including P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing priorities in order to address/resolve the most critical/sensitive issues on a timely basis.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of e-commerce, digital marketing and internet platform technology sectors preferable.
Experience with financial systems, Adaptive Planning preferred