The Manager, FP&A is a key member of the Finance Department, and has a highly visible role in supporting the Company’s planning and analysis efforts. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance this position will be responsible for forecasting, reporting, developing presentations, and supporting key strategic initiatives, while aligning with Sales leadership team to analyze key business metrics and provide actionable feedback.
The Finance department is a highly collaborative group that encourages team members to take on new responsibilities and promotes continuous learning. The position offers an exciting opportunity to be part of the Company's growth and continue to drive a data-driven culture of actionable analytics.
- Align with Sales leadership team to drive headcount, spend and productivity metrics forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Build strong partnerships with Sales team and rest of the Finance organization.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to build call capacity plans and drive coordination with Marketing channel owners.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative work to analyze trends, unlock insights and drive sound decision making on key issues through clear, concise recommendations.
- Prepare presentations for Sales leadership, executive team, and Board of Directors.
- Support various planning and forecasting efforts, including long range strategic plan, annual financial plan, and monthly forecast.
- Design and develop reports using Data Visualization tools (Tableau).
- Prepare various monthly performance reports and analysis, and lead the review process. • Support CFO, investor relations and other business leaders with important ad-hoc requests.
- Assist on acquisition, investment, and partnership opportunities as part of the broader corporate strategy development and execution.
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business.
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operational goals
- Ability to build complex financial models
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Demonstrated strong leadership performance, with increasing levels of responsibility and team coaching & development
- Track record of leading and collaborating cross-functionally to gain buy-in, support, and assistance from key stakeholders and organizations
- Ability to manage multiple dependencies and prioritize projects with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL, business intelligence / data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with excellent academic record.
- MBA from a top business school preferred.
- 6+ years of progressive roles in finance, strategic planning, investment banking, private equity, management consulting or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a public company a plus.