The FP&A Manager provides financial analyses and strategy support for the Company. You will partner with business units to develop insightful analyses that drive decision making and business strategy. This position also leads key financial processes, including planning, forecasting, reporting and budgeting, and will own the management of the Company's TM1 database analytical tool.
- Provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s business.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Work with the FP&A team to develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
- Prepare presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Drive the financial forecasting process including departmental budgets, revenue, COGS, balance sheet and cash flow
- Provide expert financial advisory services working directly with senior management to assist them to plan and manage their departmental budget and expense forecast.
- Maintain accurate employee headcount forecast and approval of all new requisitions.
- Have complete ownership of TM1 database.
- Develop investment cases and sensitivity analyses to frame investment alternatives and inform resource allocation decisions. This includes supporting new product development as well as M&A.
- Lead changes to processes and procedures to improve efficiency, forecast accuracy, and ability to identify business insight. Support and partner on the broader Finance efforts for improved infrastructure and tools.
- Manage and/or execute ad hoc analytic requests, database queries, and report generation as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS or BA in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting financial forecasting process including departmental budgets, revenue, COGS, balance sheet and cash flow
- 5+ years’ experience supporting senior management assisting to plan and manage their departmental budget and expense forecast
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (creating spreadsheets, working with large data sets, and using advanced formulas/pivot tables)
- Experience using TM1 and FRx
- Minimal travel required