Front End Engineer
Title: Front End Engineer
Duration: 6 months+
Location: Redwood City
They are implementing a front end to display their data. This is going to be custom built. This person will not be doing the design or architecture, will be heads down coding all on the front-end. No backend responsibilities.
- HTML, CSS
- If they don't have VueJS, could take candidates who have Angular, React
Their Job Description:
As a Front End Engineer, you will help to build internal and external facing Web applications that will enable the client to effectively implement their solution both here in the US, and abroad. We're quickly launching our service across the globe, so you’ll have your hands full building web features and making important design decisions for our suite of web apps. You’ll be working alongside a group of top notch engineers, designers, and PMs with experience building systems and apps at companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Square.
What You'll Do
– Build slick and robust web apps in big data engineering team for internal users
across different teams world-wide
– Work with a diverse team to timely deliver features with impeccable quality
– Collaborate with back end engineers to understand, design and contribute to
– Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical background
– Solid understanding of programming concepts, development processes, and
related tools like IDE, version control, and issue tracking.
good understanding of the concepts of HTML/HTTP(s), ES6/ES7, promises
– Fluency in HTML, CSS, and design of styles, layouts (flexbox), cross browser
– Willing to learn new technologies and take on new challenges
– Fluency in VueJS, WebPack, PWA is a plus
– Excellent team player