IT Project Manager
Title: IT PM
Location: San Jose
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Our client is a global HCI innovator who values diversity. They’re experiencing hyper-growth and their PMO team needs additional help.
You’ll drive the global implementation and adoption of Zoom and Ring Central across the business. You’ll be accountable for taking the project through the definition and the planning phase to post project assessment. In addition to project planning, management, and execution you’ll be responsible for driving the testing, training, and adoption plans. A strong emphasis on workforce experience will be required (surveys, tests, engagement, etc). The candidate must be available to work across global time-zones.
What You’ll Have:
• Project and program management (Agile or Waterfall) best practices. Demonstrated
• understanding of PLC’s, Budgeting, CPA, WBS, RACI, Phase Gates, etc
• Create and track program and project deliverables and artifacts
• Risk and change management
• Communications strategy, training, and roll-out strategy in collaboration with the IT leadership
• Stakeholder management and communications. Must demonstrate ability to establish and
• maintain rapport with business stakeholders
• Web conferencing solutions, Cloud Conferencing, VoIP, Networking, Global Services
• Qualifications: Degree, Graduate preferred. Superior candidates will have PMP (PMP preferred) and/or Agile Certifications.
• One or more: Zoom, WebEx
• One or more: Smartsheet (Project Planning, Kanban, Resource Management), MS Project, Jira,
• Rally, MS PowerPoint
• Stretch: CCNA, A/B Testing