IT Project Manager
Title-IT Project Manager
• Duration-6 months
• Employment Type: Contract to Hire
• Location: San Jose HQ
• Start date-ASAP
Our client and one of the largest, electrical engineering and construction company is seeking an IT Project Manager. You'll help them deliver cutting-edge solutions for commercial, renewable, utility, modular and data center customers experiencing intense change.
• 5-7 years of PM industry experience
• JIRA & MS project/BOTH Agile & Waterfall/PMP Certification
• Strong communication skills to interact with key stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
• Electrical, Industrial, Construction background.
• Oracle JD Edwards 9.2 version
What You'll do:
• Need to be able to do project planning (dates) & scoping (size & complexity).
• Build & execution.
• Assist with implementing process & structure cross-functionally.
• Experience with solving issues/ bottlenecks.
• Ability to do forecasting on project budget(s).