IT SOX – Cyber Audit Manager
This role will be a key part of our newly created Internal Audit team. The person will report to the Global Head of Internal Audit and work directly with key business stakeholders across legal, IT operations, compliance, data security, and finance.
- Co-lead the implementation of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT compliance program for the global company. Document processes, perform test of controls, ensure documentation is up to-date for scoping, testing, and remediation. Identify control deficiencies and recommend improvements related to the Company's key controls.
- Assist in the development and execute the Enterprise Risk Assessment including the creation of the framework, the assessment of risk and controls, and the presentation of meaningful results to management.
- Team across the legal, security, compliance, IT operations, and the business to identify and support program improvements to enable scale, evaluate acquisition environments, and mitigate risk.
- Coordinate with service providers, external auditors, internal leaders and processes owners to ensure engagement and timely execution of audit work and the SOX compliance program. Build the Internal Audit brand across the global company.
- Lead other audit work as identified through the Enterprise Risk Assessment process – financial, operational, IT, and strategic
- Write detailed reports and work directly with management to validate observations and recommend effective control solutions to mitigate risk.
THE SKILL SET:
- 8-10+ years in IT audit and SOX program management for a high growth technology company.
- Experience auditing IT general and application controls
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Accounting, and/or Finance.
- Strong IT background, including expertise with financial and operational cloud based systems (e.g. AWS, Workday, and SalesForce) and the ability to understand and navigate complex internally developed systems. CISA, CISSP, or CPA.
- Ability to engender cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Access / Excel / PowerPoint / Word / SharePoint).
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Travel 20-30 % – both domestic and international.
- CISM, CA, CIA, CFE, PMP, and CEH.
- Deep experience in Information Security, Data Privacy, and Vendor Management
- Experience with auditing entities outside the United States.
- Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred.