Role: Project Manager (2 positions)
LOA: 6 months
Duties: Develop, execute and manage large, more complex project(s) within the defined scope. Manage a multitude of interrelated project activities and lead all aspects of the project life-cycle, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of project completion. Build and manage project’s work breakdown structure, milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project. Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, risks, and financials.
• Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials and deliverables. Responsible for building the plan and resource needs to accomplish the scope.
• Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team in order to deliver project outcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact project level activities. Influences or has final decision authority for project budget.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline.
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects of various types.
• PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills are required. Smartsheet and Clarity preferred.
• At least 6 years experience in project management, business systems analysis, or software development, with a minimum of 3 years experience managing projects.
• Individual must be able to work full time on-site
INTAKE CALL NOTES:
Top 3 to 5 skillsets needed:
1: Project Management experience
2: Life cycle experience
3: Ability to prioritize and work within cross functional teams
Preferred experience, but not required
• PMP Certification
• PPM Tool experience
• Pharmaceutical experience
1 is focused on Analytics- Dashboards
2nd is focused on Data Management