Our client in Emeryville area has an immediate need for a Medical Billing Analyst on a contract basis.
- Involves revenue cycle functions for the healthcare enterprise, including system billing, reporting and support.
- Ensures account information contains accurate and comprehensive data to provide timely billing and optimal reimbursement for services.
- Impacts processes to include charge capture, coding, insurance identification, data entry, billing, payment posting, refund processing and collections.
- Responsible for / integrated with business office operations.
- 4-6 years of medical billing experience
- Knowledgeable in use and application of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), and Revenue codes, preferred.
- Detail-oriented, with proven ability to effectively manage time, see tasks and projects through to completion, organize competing priorities and effectively address complex, urgent issues as they arise