Our client, a privately held Technology processing company is looking for a Revenue Manager. This is an exciting time to be in a growing business that continues to eveolve, with an opportunity to develop professionally and gain experience in a fast-paced, supportive and knowledgeable Finance team.
Reporting to the Senior Revenue Manager, this is a key global role in the Finance team accountable for managing the Revenue team with responsibility for all aspects of revenue accounting. You will also be integral to supporting us in the transition from IAS 18 – Revenue to IFRS 15 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers. You will have a team, and ownership over the programs day to day operations, creation and decision-making fed to various partners and companywide leaders.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your commercial finance experience and to have exposure to the Finance Leadership Team in this innovative environment.
What will I be accountable for?
- Serve as a managerial technical accounting authority for all revenue accounting treatment.
- Drive revenue recognition on complex deal structures and partner with the business organization
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all revenue related contracts and service agreements.
- Attend weekly business review meetings to provide financial advice and guidance for sales opportunities and revenue implications.
- Innovate, develop, and lead a variety of new programs in line with revenue recognition improvements, and policies.
- Drive and support enhancements to the IFRS 15 implementation project team
- Provide valuable feedback to the Director, Revenue and to the business on a quarterly basis for management reporting and forecasting royalty and licensing revenue.
- Help to develop training on revenue recognition rules, policies and practices to present to Sales and other departments.
- Manage and develop a dynamic revenue team.
- Work collaboratively across the team to develop and improve revenue analysis, tools and reporting to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Work actively with Licensing and Legal on complex/unique contracts ensuring robust financial terms.
- Educated to degree level, or with equivalent experience and a qualified accountant. CPA or Equivalent
- Proven experience of working in a finance or accounting function– Big 4 accounting is required.
- Experience in the application of ASC605, ASC985, and ASC 606 and/or IFRS 15.
- Experience leading a team and implementing successful rollout of programs/operational improvements.
- Strong analytical mindset and approach to problem solving, and implementing strategies as seen fit for building the future.
- Strong work ethic, with the appetite for creating change, and making a difference.
- Confident communicating and challenging across both finance and non-finance groups within Arm and able to communicate across multiple levels of the business.
- Highly motivated, and outcome driven