Revenue Manager or Senior Revenue Manager
- Revenue SME for the group and Company.
- Research and prepare accounting policy memos.
- Collaborate with Legal, Sales Operations, and Contracts teams to structure deals in order to achieve the best revenue recognition treatment for the Company. Guide the business as they structure new business models and product offerings.
- Partner with FP&A to forecast revenue.
- Participate in routine close activities, where necessary, including preparation or review of journal entries, reconciliations and related flux analyses.
- Provide training and education to business partners, while working closely with them to ensure consistency in application of policies and practices.
- Own revenue policies and revenue SOX processes.
- Interaction with external auditors is expected.
- Drive group morale to retain.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or equivalent required
- Big 4 experience required
- 6+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Highly proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday ERP, and SFDC is a plus