SAP Callidus Application Developer
Title: SAP Callidus Application Developer | Location: Palo Alto| Start: ASAP |Terms: 6mo (possibility for extension)
Our client, and global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the data center has an opportunity for an SAP Callidus application developer.
You will team up with a geographically distributed team of Engineers, Product Managers, QE and DevOps staff in Bangalore, Palo Alto, Cork and Costa Rica. You will bring your technical experience in workday applications development and drive the adoption of standard methodologies as we build a scalable platform for HR and Finance requirements.
Key Skills: SAP Callidus (4-5 years’ experience) end-to-end implementation
Must be Certified:
- Rule Writers module
- Workflows module
- Data Integration (DI) module
Nice to have:
- Understanding SQL queries
- Groovy scripting
What You Have:
- You love applying technical expertise to significant programming and design problems.
- You enjoy working with multi-functional teams across Dev, Product Management and DevOps organizations and to make positive impact.
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- Experience giving presentations to senior management and Business Process owners
- Minimum 6-7 years of Callidus development experience including usage of Rules, Plans, Formulae, Territories, Lookup tables, Participants, Positions, Titles and pipeline execution
- 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions for new system implementation i.e. Callidus Tool Design, configure and partner with the project team to develop, test, and deploy solutions, including integrations.
- Support integrated testing strategies and coordinate testing efforts with end users
- Understanding of SQL queries Drive application development within IT, on ICM systems
- Work with the geographically distributed team comprised of Architects, Functional SMEs and Quality Engineers.
- Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
- Strong understanding of Incentive Compensation process; understanding in Developing ICM code and fine tune the existing code for better system performance
- Understanding of Callidus Workflows Experience integrating ICM to ERP systems (Preferably Oracle EBS)
- Reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Ability to work effectively under time-critical deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Callidus Development experience HANA/BI experience in reporting space
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements Organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management