We are looking for a Senior Accountant to work for a family office owned by Forbes' top 10 investor in the technology industry in the United States. The estate is one of the most premier gated estates in the Bay Area and is on eight beautiful acres with grape vineyards. They treat their employees very well and most have been with the family for 15+ years. As they continue to grow, they have an additional need for a Senior Accountant to help manage the accounting for their real estate portfolio, jet planes and other assets.
- Manage personal financials, miscellaneous payments to vendors, personal stock admin, plane expense reconciliation, and ad hoc projects upon request
- Reconcile outstanding checks, invoices and follow up on vendor payments
- Bank reconciliations, investment reconciliations to custodian
- Extremely organized, neat, trustworthy, reliability very important, background checks needed (gets to work on time every day, doesn’t have need for a lot of out of office emergencies etc.)
- Proficient in Quicken – check writing, financial reports etc.
- Proficient in excel and word
- Business administration background
- CPA/accountant highly preferred
- Bright, hard-working, self-motivated, to work in quiet environment, most work will be done independently (not highly social job)
- Job ends at end of day- no evening/weekend work or after hour emails required
- Great communication skills, verbal and written