Senior Accountant – for sub entity
As a Senior Accountant you will play a pivotal role on Our Finance team.
This person will be responsible for portions of the monthly close process
including general ledger reconciliations, balance sheet and income statement
analysis, headcount flux, monthly accruals and complex accounting
What You'll Work On
- Responsible for various month-end closing activities, including journal entries, preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations, and financial statement variance analysis.
- Accounting for Joint Ventures and Clinical Trials.
- Implement and maintain SOX internal controls.
- Assist with preparation of internal and external audit deliverables.
- Lead and participate in various cross-functional initiatives to optimize and improve financial systems and processes.
What You Bring
- The desire to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Three to five years of senior accounting experience.
- CPA and public accounting experience strongly desired.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles and auditing practices and principles.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most
- devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.