We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team in support of our growth. If you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, take pride in the quality of your work, feel a strong sense of ownership for areas responsible for, can manage multiple tasks, deadlines and deliverables, then we can't wait to speak with you. This position offers a wonderful opportunity for making an impact and getting exposure to many aspects of the accounting cycle at a growing software company.
· Be a key contributor to the annual, quarterly, and monthly close process, ensuring financial activities are recorded in compliance with GAAP and company policies. Responsible for monthly general ledger accounting including journal entries, reconciliations and review of key accounts including P&L and Balance sheet accounts.
· Provide significant support during annual tax and external audit cycles.
· Review revenue recognition calculations for compliance with ASC 606. Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
· Assist with the implementation of NetSuite OneWorld ERP accounting system for upcoming fiscal year.
· Become cross trained and assist accounting team as needed in various accounting and financial operations including payroll, cash management and compliance/regulatory/tax filings.
· Open to learning and using several SaaS tools used in automating A/P, payroll, close automation, expense tracking, procurement, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CPA license. BS in Accounting or comparable required. Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- 5+ years of combined industry AND public accounting experience — 2+ years of experience in Public Accounting with a top 10 firm.
- NetSuite OneWorld experience a plus but not required.
- Strong team player, communicator and listener. Sophisticated interpersonal skills to effectively engender collaboration and effortlessly establish rapport with all stakeholders.
- Strong, genuine pride of work through demonstrating an eye for detail, accuracy and time management.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.