Senior AP Analyst/ AP Supervisor
This company is the monitoring solution for modern infrastructure. The product is built by a team that understands the evolving operations landscape, delivered as a service, capable of ingesting high-frequency and high-volume infrastructure and application metrics, and provides customers with meaningful dashboards, analytics, and alerts on their data. Using our streaming analytics technology, operations teams can identify service or cluster wide anomalies and trends in real-time, and proactively address problems before they impact their users. Companies large and small like Yelp, Rakuten, Sunrun, Tapjoy, and Onshape use us to solve the challenges of operating modern infrastructure technologies such as AWS, Docker, Mesos, Kafka, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Nginx, and more.
We are seeking a Senior AP Analyst who will own all Payables, vendor relationship maintenance, and review process activities for this rapidly growing company. Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, this position is located in our San Mateo headquarters.
General Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily Accounts Payable and Expense Reporting Activities including:
- Develop, implement and maintain accounts payable operating procedures and policies to ensure compliance and improve efficiency.
- Process all vendor invoices with accuracy, ensure proper supporting documentation is provided, and obtain invoice and payment approvals to ensure timely payment disbursements.
- Respond to general AP inquiries from internal/external parties.
- Perform Month End Reconciliations and Accruals.
- Oversee the T&E expense reporting process using Expensify.
- Obtain and maintain W9 for 1099 filing.
- Work with suppliers and business partners to resolve purchase order, contract, invoice and payment issues.
- Monitor vendor statements for accuracy and address as needed.
- Prepare and maintain Accounts Payable reporting and metrics.
- Identify process improvements to enable scaling of business as volume increases.
- Support management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Expensify and Bill.com experience highly preferred
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent customer service.
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus subsidized gym memberships.
- Subsidized mobile phone service and public transit or parking
- Catered lunch every day and team lunches on Fridays
- Team building – hackathons, parties, outings, and more.