Senior Finance Manager
As part of our Finance team, you will be supporting our fast-growing business. In this exciting position, demanding excellence in technical skills, strength in building emerging businesses, and a proven ability to work in cross-functional teams. You will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer and play a strategic role interfacing with functional leads and executive leadership team. You’re a good fit for this position if you can provide FP&A leadership, top tier business analysis, drive data-based decisions and can work well cross functionally.
- Manage business planning, analytics, and reporting, including formulating annual and long-term financial planning and updating financial projections
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning cycles, drive visibility into business performance and resource planning decisions and define / evaluate go-to-market strategies.
- Define and implement metrics that matter and reporting tools to provide insight into product area performance
- Partner with key business teams to evaluate, structure, execute, and support key partnership and commercial agreements
- BA/BS degree, ideally in a quantitative field
- 9 years of relevant experience in finance, management consulting, corporate strategy or in an early stage/rapid growth environment
- Distinctive problem solving, financial modeling and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, leadership skills, and ability to communicate with a senior management team
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Driven self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured environment; strong at navigating ambiguity, bringing clarity and structure as you go, start-up experience is a plus
- MBA or CPA/CFA a plus
- Excellent senior level business partnering, influencing and presentation skills including experience at C-level communications and support
- Demonstrable success in building leading and developing successful Finance teams