Senior Financial Analyst
Working at the Company means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future. To do so, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst – Program and Product Cost with steady working experience and a solid academic background. If you are the kind of person who is detail-oriented, able to multitask and like to take on new challenges, then we want to talk with you!
- Develop cohesive working relations with assigned core teams
Including – Engineering, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, Program Management, Marketing and Business Development
- Compile, track and analyze production cost elements
(Bill of materials variable cost, ED& T and vendor tooling)
- Report out cost performance of assigned section(s) to the respective leadership teams
- Develop and refine business case assessments with relevant teams to support Product and Program decisions
- Bachelor of Business degree or Masters of Finance degree.
- Finance analyst experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier