Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is seeking a highly quantitative and data-driven business planning Senior Strategic Finance Analyst. You will focus on forecasting and analyzing revenue as well as conducting collaborative, deep-dive analyses to understand high-level business trends. You will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility, as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a lean but growing Finance organization.
Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who excels in an unstructured environment, can juggle multiple business units and projects at a time, and finds creative ways to tackle ambiguous problems.
- Analyze large data sets, interpret trends, and identify actionable insights and opportunities.
- Combine business and product knowledge with historical data to build forecasts in Excel. Analyze sources of variance. Communicate results and recommendations to business leaders in a clear, actionable way.
- Engage with other departments to stay up-to-date on the latest product developments and develop revenue incrementally models for new businesses.
- Contribute across multiple facets, including business analytics, risk and revenue forecasting, data management, and executive reporting
- BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or similar discipline).
- 3+ years of experience in business strategy, finance, analytics, or investment banking.
- Genuine excitement for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into actionable insights.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve individually or in a group setting.
- Ability to shift priorities while maintaining a high degree of organization and control.
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint experience.