Senior Manager of Services Finance
The Senior Manager of Services and Support Finance is responsible for partnering with the leadership teams for Professional Services, Support, Customer Success, Program Architect and Training in developing plans, forecasts and metrics that will ensure we meet our growth objectives.
This role requires an extremely seasoned finance professional who will act like a CFO supporting a wide range of strategic analysis, decision-making, and management reporting for the Services and Support business. This role will be dotted line to Services and Support. This individual must be highly analytical, process orientation, excellent communications/collaboration skills and a proven track record of synthesizing and simplifying complex issues. This individual must have deep knowledge of Services finance, including a strong understanding of the Services economic model, including capacity modeling, billable/non-billable resources, utilization, etc.
The individual’s communication and presentation skills must scale from executive level to individual contributor and he/she must be able to deal with the ambiguity associated with a hyper-growth environment. This role will start off as an individual contributor.
- Collaborate with the Services and Support leadership, to develop the Plans and forecasts in support of meeting their financial objectives
- Perform budget/forecast vs actuals and flux analysis
- Provide pro-active engagement in working with the business to make trade-offs; provide objective analytics, reporting and insights
- Model services and support planning analyses which would include resourcing scenarios (low cost vs. high cost countries)
- Partner with Service Ops in ensuring the Company has the right services capacity to ensure we meet our bookings and margin objectives
- Manage services financial KPI’s/dashboards
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S. required, preferably in Accounting or Finance. MBA or advanced degree in finance preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in finance related field
- Services experience with an excellent understanding of Services business metrics and models. SaaS experience is also important.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and finance principles
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Strong business partnering ability.
- Presentation of ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Effectively work and collaborative within and across teams
- Identification of business needs and proposed effective solutions
- Strong executive presence and business acumen. Ability to work directly with senior business leaders.
- High performance standards with high ethical values; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Excellent modeling skills; highly proficient in excel
- Familiar with Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Adaptive Insights and Financial Force experience a plus