Sr. Product Manager
Title: Sr Product Manager
LOA: 3 months, extended quarterly with possibility of contract to hire
Start Date: 5/25
Our client is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager to lead the Software Architecture and Development for a cloud-hosted video SaaS (software-as-a-service) based product. You will work closely with the leadership team to establish a winning strategy, and collaborate with our engineering, marketing, and partner teams to ensure product-market fit and customer adoption.
Responsible for Software Product Architecture for a Video (software-as-a-service) platform hosted on a public cloud
Provide inputs into overall product strategy. Own the Software Architecture Spec for the product.
Identify opportunities of product and architectural differentiation to enhance client's competitive position
Propose the best architecture for the longer term product roadmap.
Coordinate with the extended team and other departments in the organization to achieve specified goals. Build rapport and maintain strong relationships.
What we're looking for
– Ideally, looking for Software Architecture definition experience on a public cloud hosted vSaas (Video software-as-a-service) platform. 10+ years of exp. but open to good candidates with lesser years of experience
– Experience in building Saas workflow/architecture on either AWS, Azure or GCP (required)
– Good understanding of the key trends in the video analytics industry such as Smart Cameras, AI/Analytics, Cloud Adoption, New security and compression technologies
– Previous experience in Smart vision applications including latest AI or CV models would be an added advantage.
– Experience in building a Software Architecture Spec that aligns to the business plan.
– Experience on full-stack application Development and Deployment (Cloud/on-Prem) including Mobile apps.
– Ability to seek and gather feedback form multiple stakeholders, and work with external ISV partners for feature definition and product development
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related degree
Able to easily communicate complicated concepts to non-technical people, combined with strong sense of customer empathy
Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Skills and Experience:
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT