VP of Finance
As VP of Finance, you’ll be an integral part of the leadership team efficiently scaling the finance operation. We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to take a common-sense approach to developing and managing the build-out of financial controls and implementing the systems and strategy necessary for the business unit and holding company to scale. You will lead the management and oversight of financial forecasts, annual planning, management and Board reporting, and financial partnership.
Responsibilities and Duties
To be successful in this roe, you will need a proven track record of being a strong cross-functional collaborator, an outstanding communicator, and a strategic thinker. You have experience within FP&A within a fast growth technology-oriented business and have a firm grasp on key accounting principles.
·Lead core financial processes including long range planning, annual budgets, and monthly/quarterly forecasts.
· Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures while preparing company to scale for growth.
· Partner with the Executive team to develop long-term strategic plan.
· Ensure robust financing controls are in place across the P&L that support growth in a rapidly changing environment.
· Lead preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for monthly financial review meetings and quarterly board meetings.
·Develop key metric and insight reports that provide senior leadership with insights regarding financial issues that might affect operations and growth.
· Proactively seek opportunities to improve planning and reporting processes.
· Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects.
· Prepare and monitor the company’s long-range strategic planning models
·B.A./B.S. (MBA preferred) with 12+ years of financial analysis and reporting experience, ideally with background in supply chain management
·Proven leader with experience growing, managing and developing a team
·Accounting, Strategic Finance, and/or Investment Banking experience required
·CPA, with big four accounting firm, and M&A experience are decided pluses
·Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
·Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
·Highly collaborative, team oriented and customer-focused
·Innovative, entrepreneurial and ‘out of the box’ thinker and desire to be a disruptive force in an industry that needs it
·Experience at a startup in a hands-on role creating the infrastructure for growth
·Experience in the construction industry and/or deployment of human capital resources a plus